Hello LSC fans!
Are you ready for Spring - and getting excited for a fantastic season at Lake St. Catherine this year?
Well, it took quite a while for LSC to freeze over this Winter... but when will the ice go out?
It's time to start up #IceWatch2023!
Let's have a little fun and make some predictions for when the ice will go out.
You can make your guess here: https://forms.gle/W5VVG8Q1LvDjzr9U7
The winner will be crowned "LSC 2023 Ice Out Champion" and will have bragging rights all year!
Will your name be added to this list of previous Ice Out Champions?
- In 2022, with her guess of April 4th at 11:03 AM, the 2022 Champ was Mary-Sue Reed.
- In 2021, with his guess of April 2nd at 2:30 AM, the 2021 Champ was Walter Huss.
- In 2020, with his guess of March 23rd at 3 PM, the 2020 Champ was Melvin Ohl.
- In 2019, with her guess of April 15th at 6 AM, the 2019 Champ was Judy Cummings.
Make your guess - and good luck!
Note: By ice out, we mean when the Lake will be clear of ice. The ice in the bays can be stubborn! We'll be relying on our Ice Spotters around the lake for up-to-date reports on conditions - and we'll use those to make the call.
2023 LSCA Membership Drive
As the LSCA heads into our 70th year, we hope to earn your support for 2023. Our Membership Drive is underway, and we have membership levels for property owners, businesses, family members of property owners, renters and those who use the lake for recreation - anyone who loves LSC can become a member.
• Click here to become a member on our website
• Click here to renew your membership on our website
• Click here to download our paper 2023 Membership Form
Thank you for your support of the LSCA!